What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Finance Manager - Real Estate
Join our team of professionals in Amsterdam as a Finance Manager!
Alter Domus is a global leader in providing fund and corporate services to the world’s most prominent private equity houses, real estate firms and private debt managers. With more than 15 years of experience and 40 offices and desks around the world, Alter Domus has left a true footprint in the financial industry and gained a global reach. Our commitment and dedication to our clients as well as our expertise and the quality of our services has enabled us to become a true partner of choice in the alternative investment industry.
Since its inception in 2007, our Amsterdam Office offers our clients local expertise in law and finance from outstanding and highly-skilled professionals. This human-sized, yet dynamic office has allowed us to encourage a strong office culture and to significantly grow in both size and expertise.
To pursue our ambitious growth development in the Netherlands, we are currently looking for a Finance Manager for our Real Estate team.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for day to day management of a portfolio of clients;
- Responsible for corporate governance of structures to include planning board and shareholder meetings and producing minutes and document management;
- Responsible for the maintenance of statutory records and complying with all filing requirements;
- Act as a point of reference for both internal and external directors with regards technical enquiries, ensuring that the information is provided in an accurate and timely manner;
- Ensuring the timely and accurate book-keeping, reporting, and financial statements preparation for client entities if required;
- Ensuring timely billing and fee recovery for client entities;
- Involvement in set up and take on of new client structures;
- Completion and maintenance of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files;
- Undertake ad hoc projects as and when assigned utilising own knowledge and effectively manage them to completion;
- Co-ordinating with other Alter Domus offices in relation to work undertaken in those locations for common clients;
- Mentorship and management of junior team members;
- Providing managerial support to the business as necessary;
- Adhering to all relevant policies and procedures.
- You hold a degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in the fields of accounting, tax, or audit (Experience in working with Real Estate Firms will be considered an asset);
- You have in-depth knowledge of IFRS, Dutch GAAP (US GAAP will be considered as an asset);
- You are a Dutch native speaker and fluent in English;
- You have strong management and relationship-building skills;
- You combine the commitment to quality and the management of business risks with the ability to take initiative.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of more than 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
Hear from the team
"As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta