What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Company Secretarial Manager
Managing a team supporting Company Secretary services to clients, you serve as a manager of our people and a critical liaison with our clients. You will be responsible for managing the delivery of company secretarial service to various complex fund and corporate entities. As a Manager, you will have up to date technical knowledge and ensure operational excellence is delivered to clients, providing support, guidance, mentoring to junior staff.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Manage the Central Operations Cosec team providing services to Luxembourg based structures;
• Develop and maintain relationships with both clients and Luxembourg based Alter Domus operations teams;
• Serve as a key point of contact for our client boards of directors, representing Alter Domus at the highest levels;
• Managing the delivery of company secretarial operations to entities managed by Alter Domus and the various transactions (e.g. incorporation, share allotment, capital reduction, change of directors, strike off, amendment of articles of association, buy back, power of attorney, loan notes etc.) to include preparation and/or review of the necessary corporate approvals, Companies House filings, statutory registers updates etc.;
• Collaborating with others on the setup and/or on-boarding of client structures, and administering complex international structures;
• Oversee services to clients and ensure operational processes are delivered to a high quality and in a timely manner;
• Managing priorities and critical decisions and supporting the team and peers;
• Corresponding with portfolio of clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants and tax advisors both in person and via written or telephone communication;
• Preparing for and participating in board and shareholders' meetings and ensuring processes and turnaround are adhered to;
• Advising on best practice, preparing for and providing board support services;
• Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking the appropriate action on behalf of clients and internally;
• Supporting team on client engagement and transactions
• Initially managing a team of 2 but with the intention to significantly grow the function within the next 12-18 months.
• Hold a relevant professional qualification or be working towards one;
• Have relevant experience managing corporate structures of a similar nature and strong company secretarial knowledge;
• Knowledge of other areas such tax, accounting, regulatory and AML requirements is of benefit;
• Proven capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative when appropriate;
• Demonstrated effective communication and management skills and be proficient at managing and mentoring junior staff;
• Demonstrated success in supporting boards and transactions;
• Possess a flexible and hands-on approach;
• Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Demonstrated commitment to deliver excellent client service;
Hear from the team
"As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta