Carmel, United States; Chicago, United States; Salt Lake City, United States
September 20 2022
CLO Business Analyst
Alter Domus is currently seeking a new CLO Business Analyst to join our Technology team at our Chicago (IL), Carmel (IN), or Salt Lake City (UT) office.
This position will be part of our Credit and Structured Products Technology team, servicing Securitization, Loan Administration, and Collateral Administration business.
The Analyst will have two primary focuses:
1. Owning the entire trustee reporting generation process end-to-end. This includes building and maintaining compliance & waterfall models, data extraction logic and report generation templates.
2. Providing solutions to reporting and automation needs. This includes building and maintaining reports on Portfolio Management systems and automations on/off systems.
This is a highly engaging and visible role where the Analyst will be working across technology and business teams, as well as working with system providers to deliver best-in-class services in the CLO business.
• Develop, review and test compliance & waterfall models in accordance with indenture
• Liaise with business and technology partners to resolve any issues with report delivery
• Liaise with system providers to organize UAT and deployment
• Liaise with technology teams for system integrations
• Build SQL based reports
• Build Excel based models & tools – can be automation focused or analytics focused
• Apply technology skills to analyze and troubleshoot system issues
• Strong communication and collaboration skills; commitment to a client-focused, solutions-oriented approach
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related technical fields
• Open to fresh graduates who are driven, curious, high aptitude learners
• Finance background with a technical inclination preferred
• 0-2 years of experience working in financial services industry or in analytics capacity
• Beginner-intermediate level of technical skills: T-SQL, VBA macros, advanced Excel modeling preferred
• Self-driven, deadline-driven, can excel in a fast-paced environment
• Having an analytical mind and enjoy problem solving
• Highly capable of working both independently and collaboratively
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a global leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 3,600 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration, technology, and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alter Domus Group offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
Amanda Donohue, Senior Manager, Cork
Think ahead to five years’ time and where you would like to see yourself. That’s what I did and Alter Domus offered me the right path.
Aristidis Halikias, Managing Director, Chicago
Many might think that the financial services industry is primarily numbers and math, but I believe we are a people business. The people at Alter Domus make it what it is, and we have some of the best in the entire industry.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager, Jersey
Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta
As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.