What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Associate II- Credit and Structured Products
Associate II – Credit & Structured Products
Alter Domus is currently seeking a new Associate II to join our Credit & Structured Product team.
- Work within the Credit & Structured Products team to gain functional knowledge of both bank loan assets and portfolio accounting principles to accurately input, review, analyze and record-keep portfolios of syndicated bank loans;
- Gain expertise in relevant Loan Servicing software, various proprietary systems, and our internal accounting platform to ensure accuracy of output;
- Liaise with external parties and cooperate with internal account management teams to ensure timely response to credit client inquiries;
- Learn to process all life cycle events for portfolios containing multiple asset types;
- Create, review and distribute reconciliations and customized daily/monthly reporting to clients;
- Update client portfolios with custom post trade attributes, rating information, and other vendor data;
- Oversee data flow and comparison between systems to validate daily portfolio level output is accurate;
- Effectively interact with internal and external parties including Loan Admin, Fund Admin, Technology, Asset Services, Recon, Trade Settlement, Trustees and Agent Banks.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or economics preferred;
- Basic understanding of loan operations, loan securitization principals, general financial accounting knowledge, and customer service experience;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, independently research and resolve issues, and manage ambiguity;
- Responsive, friendly, professional, highly organized, and superb communication style;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Knowledge or familiarity with Bloomberg, performance systems, and other loan research and analysis tools an advantage;
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to thrive within a high-volume data-entry environment with both proficiency and accuracy; and
- Demonstrated willingness to work within a deadline-driven environment.
Hear from the team
"Alter Domus prides itself on giving individuals the opportunity to grow personally, professionally, and more specifically for myself in a leadership capacity. From when I started, I have been grateful to have the support of management and a strong leadership team around me.
Alter Domus has a very diverse workforce with an abundance of rich experience, and individuals have the freedom to engage with leadership and management teams at all ends of the spectrum."
Mohammad Khan, Associate Director - Debt Capital Markets, North America