Chicago, United States; Carmel, United States; Salt Lake City, United States
March 15 2023
Debt Capital Market
Debt Capital Markets
Discover the future of debt capital markets. We’re experts at adapting and innovating in this growing field. You’ll develop new depths of experience in custody and treasury management, agency services, loan trade settlement and loan administration.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Debt Capital Markets Full Time Positions - January and Summer Start Dates
APPLY HERE: https://app.ripplematch.com/t/c0446c47
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 4,000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
Our Debt Capital Market (DCM) business unit works with our clients on syndicated and corporate loans. These positions are client facing and are a great introduction to finance, loan servicing, and alternative investing.
We have the following roles open for this summer
- Debt Capital Markets New Hire Rotational Program(Carmel or Chicago): Spend 60-90 days in a exciting learning, training, and development environment as you learn about the different parts of DCM at Alter Domus. At the end of the program you will be assigned to a specific team inside of DCM.
- DMC Operations(Carmel or Salt Lake City): DMC Ops supports a variety of teams. Main duties include data entry, document review, general support, and client service. Additional responsibilities will come up depending on the team being supported. Good role for non-business focused majors interested in learning more about the industry.
- Credit Structured Products(CSP)(Carmel or Chicago): CSP focused on CDOs and CLOs. They work with a portfolio of commercial loans and a variety of clients
- Manage middle-market and broadly-syndicated commercial bank loans where Alter Domus has been engaged as the administrative agent;
- Maintain the loan register, record, and execute all loan activities;
- Review and extract data from loan agreements, amendments, and other governing loan documents, ensuring accurate application on the loan agency system;
- Prepare and process invoices, disbursing all deal-related fees;
- Accurately prepare loan notices;
- Develop and maintain a solid working relationship with lenders and borrowers, providing exceptional customer service;
- Participate in Alter Domus Intern Programming around professional development, career progression, and presentation
- Attend in-person and virtual networking events
- Pursing a Bachelor’s Degree in the following majors: Finance, Economics, Management, or other Business related majors
- Current Senior with an expected graduation date between December 2022-August 2023
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Proficient with Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, learning, and collaboration skills
- Customer centric mindset
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work responsibly in a hybrid environment
- Authorized to work in the US with NO need for employment-based sponsorship now OR in the future
Alter Domus is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Hear from the team
"Alter Domus prides itself on giving individuals the opportunity to grow personally, professionally, and more specifically for myself in a leadership capacity. From when I started, I have been grateful to have the support of management and a strong leadership team around me.
Alter Domus has a very diverse workforce with an abundance of rich experience, and individuals have the freedom to engage with leadership and management teams at all ends of the spectrum."
Mohammad Khan, Associate Director - Debt Capital Markets, North America