Chicago, United States; Boston, United States; Carmel, United States
March 09 2023
Debt Capital Market
Debt Capital Markets
Discover the future of debt capital markets. We’re experts at adapting and innovating in this growing field. You’ll develop new depths of experience in custody and treasury management, agency services, loan trade settlement and loan administration.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Senior Associate - Credit & Structured Products
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
- Ensure cash reconciliation is sent to the client.
- Review and approve daily reporting.
- Ensure input and review occur and trades are input in a timely fashion.
- Assist with new client onboardings.
- Coordinate with client on daily deliverables and ensure team is fully aware of all client daily deliverables and expectations.
- Assume responsibility for training and development of all C&SP staff.
- Ownership of process improvement and final delivery of solutions.
- Take on full invoice process from request to client delivery.
- Ensure timeframes and deliverables agreed with Client and Trustee are met. and
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, complete, and delegate tasks while providing high attention to detail and excellence customer service.
- Apply experience and understanding of market and best practices when managing transactions and communicating with other parties involved.
- Oversee procedures and review process of Analyst/Associate staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or economics preferred.
- 4+ years of professional experience within a business or finance-related capacity.
- Basic knowledge of loan operations, commercial mortgage lending, or loan securitization with product knowledge and/or customer service experience.
- Previous experience with CLO compliance and Waterfall modeling.
- Experience in direct management and training of team members preferred.
- Ability to independently research and resolve problems.
- Responsive, friendly, professional, highly organized, and superb communication.
- Solid Microsoft Excel experience.
- Knowledge or familiarity with Bloomberg, performance systems, and other loan research and analysis tools a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail and able to thrive within a high-volume data-entry environment with both proficiency and accuracy. and
- Demonstrated willingness to work within a deadline-driven environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alter Domus provides a sophisticated, diverse, and global work environment with prominent clients. We will take your ambitions and talents to the next level while giving you the resources and support you need to succeed.
Here are some of the benefits we provide:
- 401(k) savings plan with 100% employer match up to 6%
- Flexible paid time off from 27-35 days paid off per year, depending on your level
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid birthday off
- Generous parental leave for both parents
- Health care coverage for as little as $25 per month
- Flexible Hybrid working environment
- Comprehensive training through our acADemy training program
- Dedicated people manager and coach focused on your career
Alter Domus is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Hear from the team
"Alter Domus prides itself on giving individuals the opportunity to grow personally, professionally, and more specifically for myself in a leadership capacity. From when I started, I have been grateful to have the support of management and a strong leadership team around me.
Alter Domus has a very diverse workforce with an abundance of rich experience, and individuals have the freedom to engage with leadership and management teams at all ends of the spectrum."
Mohammad Khan, Associate Director - Debt Capital Markets, North America