Cork, Ireland; Dublin, Ireland
February 23 2023
Business Analyst/Technical Project Manager
Alter Domus is currently seeking a Business Analyst/Technical Project Manager to join our global workflow centre of excellence, focusing on Pega Systems as the underlying workflow engine.
- Run various projects of varying complexity and size simultaneously, this entails:
- Working with business operation teams to identify good workflow/productivity/re-engineering opportunities to make the business more efficient
- To plan, run and project manage E2E the delivery of such projects (manage documentation related to the same)
- Liaising between the workflow and automation team to deliver such projects (sometimes with 3rd party vendors too)
- To work with developers as part of “pods” that work to deliver such projects, manage such developers (along with the lead system architect) on a per project basis
- Run workshops to teach people about the power of the efficiency/productivity tools that we have
- Understand and follow appropriate SDLC, quality validation processes and application processes.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Experience acting as a liaison or interface between business users and technology team
- Proactive learning style, highly inquisitive and curious attitude, and excellent track-record of solving complex problems with focus and determination
- Good organizational skills and time-management skills
- Highly capable of working both independently and collaboratively within a dynamic team environment
- Capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate
- Experience in delivering projects in Pega preferred / advantageous
- Experience with Azure DevOps or Pega Studio preferred / advantageous
- Previous Experience of delivering process engineering/efficiency projects
- Experience in automation and related productivity tools
ABOUT ALTER DOMUS:
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,000 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
Amanda Donohue, Senior Manager, Cork
Think ahead to five years’ time and where you would like to see yourself. That’s what I did and Alter Domus offered me the right path.
Aristidis Halikias, Managing Director, Chicago
Many might think that the financial services industry is primarily numbers and math, but I believe we are a people business. The people at Alter Domus make it what it is, and we have some of the best in the entire industry.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager, Jersey
Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta
As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.