What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Credit & Structured Products Manager
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
At Alter Domus we attract, grow, and develop Alternative Thinkers and we are looking for a Credit & Structured Products Manager to join our gromwing team in Cork/London.
• Act as face of the portfolio administration team to clients.
• Oversee portfolio administration team, ensuring superior client service is consistently delivered.
• Enhance process and deliver process improvements.
• Champion Alter Domus brand.
• Expert in end-to-end business line process. Ability to communicate process to internal and external parties.
• Provide strategic direction of business unit and initiatives. Work with business line leads to move forward.
• Manage P&L of team. Be efficient in use of headcount.
• Take full ownership of client deliverables, delegation of duties while ensuring team members are taking appropriate ownership and executing tasks.
• Conduct regular workflow reviews with staff to ensure optimal execution.
• Perform active relationship management role and manage issues as they arise objectively and directly with the client for resolution.
• Subject Matter Expert at Alter Domus on client engagements.
• Coach, mentor, and support team through all aspects of assignments.
• Ensure training and development of staff is appropriate and consistent.
• Lead, develop and mentor career path of team members.
• Mastery of internal workflows, processes, and management of deadlines.
• Understand other business unit functions within Debt Capital Markets and how it impacts the team.
• Proactively expand client relationships by recognizing their needs and understanding Alter Domus suite of services.
• Ensure exceptions are cleared and procedures and regulations are followed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or similar.
• 5+ years of professional experience.
• Bank loan administration experience, including bank loan platform and technology experience.
• Proven track record of process improvement.
• Experience managing a team.
• Ability to proactively identify issues and recommend long-term solutions.
• Ability to multitask, working on multiple client deadlines
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including advanced formulas and pivot tables.
• Ability to communicate professionally with clients.
• Experience with accounting concepts is a plus, not required.
• Ability to work both independently and on a team. and
• Attention to detail and analytical skills.
Hear from the team
"Alter Domus prides itself on giving individuals the opportunity to grow personally, professionally, and more specifically for myself in a leadership capacity. From when I started, I have been grateful to have the support of management and a strong leadership team around me.
Alter Domus has a very diverse workforce with an abundance of rich experience, and individuals have the freedom to engage with leadership and management teams at all ends of the spectrum."
Mohammad Khan, Associate Director - Debt Capital Markets, North America