May 24 2023
Risk & Compliance
ESG Reputational & Risk Senior Manager
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
We are looking for an ESG and Reputational Risk Senior Manager to join our growing team. You will support the Head of ESG in developing and delivering CSRD reporting for Alter Domus while delivering thought leadership for the internally focused ESG strategy for AD and the AD approach to reputational risk. WhilelLeading the development and maintenance of commercially focused and business appropriate best practice ESG and Reputational Risk Management Frameworks, you will also be responsible for leading the business engagement on reputational risk through value-add, precise, relevant and concise risk oversight as a strategic partner at the decision table.
• Responsible for developing, maintaining and implementing the ESG and Reputational Risk Management Framework and Policies for Alter Domus.
• Support the development of CSRD and regulatory reporting.
• Support the coordination of a complex construct of workstreams for CSRD reporting across the organization.
• Develop and put in place value-add management information for ESG and Reputational Risk.
• Provide advisory and assurance to management on Reputational Risk and ESG items.
• Partner with third party providers on data trends and consumption reporting to support achievement of any ESG targets and commitments.
• Drive education and training to support related ESG and risk policies and frameworks.
• Complete data analytics and reporting requirements quarterly and annually.
• 10+ years related experience in ESG and Reputational risk.
• Experience working with ESG and Reputational risk in financial services.
• Strong understanding of the regulatory and reporting requirements around ESG and Reputational Risk.
• Knowledge of the market trends on ESG and Reputational Risk and networks to remain up-to-date.
• ABe a Self-starter with excellent communication skills and written skills.
• Ability to effectively interact across all levels within the organization and build collaborative partnerships.
• Prior experience in data analytics and project management.
• Understanding of SAP and reporting would be an asset.
• Be proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access).
During the interview process you will have the possibility to discover the company and your future colleagues. Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses.
Amanda Donohue, Senior Manager, Cork
Think ahead to five years’ time and where you would like to see yourself. That’s what I did and Alter Domus offered me the right path.
Aristidis Halikias, Managing Director, Chicago
Many might think that the financial services industry is primarily numbers and math, but I believe we are a people business. The people at Alter Domus make it what it is, and we have some of the best in the entire industry.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager, Jersey
Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta
As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.