Cork, Ireland; Dublin, Ireland
February 10 2023
Fund Administration Services
This is fund accounting and administration at its finest. Where we pair end-to-end expertise with a full spectrum of integrated solutions to exceed our clients’ needs. Here, we advance what’s possible. And give you every opportunity to advance yourself in this fast-moving data-led area.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Fund Services Manager
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
Join our dynamic and international team serving our highest profile fund clients as a Funds Services Manager. As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
As a Manager, you will use experience you have acquired in the past as well as excellent organizational skills, sound judgment, the ability to prioritise tasks, and strong personal character to help meet client requirements and to ensure the overall fund team performs and grows. Your team will benefit from your good listening skills, tailored coaching, and planning. Specifically, you will:
• Oversee all operational aspects of the Fund;
• Be responsible for the financial monitoring of the client portfolio;
• Be accountable for the production of client reporting and review of Fund NAVs;
• Be accountable for the coordination and validation of all work delivered by the team;
• Lead, develop and coach all members of your team;
• Act as central point of contact for your client(s), capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, accurately measuring potential risks, and offering suitable solutions to the client;
• Manage the relationships with other services providers in the industry including auditors, law firms, custodians, and prime brokers;
• Assist in design of systems and process to meet client needs;
• Lead on internal fund projects and work closely with the fund administration and IT systems teams to provide fund servicing solutions.
• You have more than 5 years fund administration experience, ideally in Private Equity, Real Estate, Debt or Fund of Fund asset classes;
• You are familiar with various fund structures, NAV calculation, transfer agency, equalisation, waterfall calculation and tax compliance;
• A relevant professional qualification such as ACCA, ACA is desirable;
• You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for directions when appropriate.
Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
Hear from the team
"Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager - Fund Services, Jersey