Cork, Ireland; Dublin, Ireland
February 07 2023
HRIS Manager - Talent Stream
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
Reporting to the HR Systems Manager, the HRIS Manager will be accountable for the sustainment and continued development of the HR Systems landscape. Specifically, you will be accountable for:
- Overall Governance and Custodian of the architecture, interoperability and configuration of the applications. We expect this role to grow into the ‘owner’ of a group of modules within SuccessFactors.
- Analysis, prioritisation and build of Change Requests on the SuccessFactors landscape.
- Analysis, advice and testing of new functionality that is made available via SuccessFactors (and related HR cloud products) Release Management.
- Handover & Acceptance of new Applications and modules from larger projects delivered by external parties.
- Support and guidance to HR on the annual cycles in Performance, Annual Leave, Compensation and Payroll.
- Support of BAU projects such as acquisitions, integrations and broader technology initiatives.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ Years working on an integrated HR suite such SuccessFactors in a consultant, configuration or support role.
- Knowledge of HR business processes across HR and specialist knowledge in at least one area such as the Talent Modules, Recruiting / On-Boarding or Employee Central.
- Strong general IT knowledge on HR data, integrations, reporting, troubleshooting, spreadsheets, uploads, etc.
- Good team player and able to work with HRIS colleagues and business stakeholders in various jurisdictions.
- Comfortable working as a Business Analyst and/or Technical Analyst as the situation requires.
- Project Management experience of small to medium sized deliverables is an advantage.
Amanda Donohue, Senior Manager, Cork
Think ahead to five years’ time and where you would like to see yourself. That’s what I did and Alter Domus offered me the right path.
Aristidis Halikias, Managing Director, Chicago
Many might think that the financial services industry is primarily numbers and math, but I believe we are a people business. The people at Alter Domus make it what it is, and we have some of the best in the entire industry.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager, Jersey
Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta
As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.