What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Operations Senior Manager
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 3,600 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
At Alter Domus we attract, grow, and develop Alternative Thinkers. The Alter Domus Academy helps our people to be their professional best, to become Alternative Thinkers. The Academy team is expanding, and we are looking for an L&D Partner who shares our passion for developing people.
For our growing office in Cork, we are looking for a Fund Senior Manager to support our Real Estate team. Leading a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
As a Fund Senior Manager, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the management of client teams and the delivery of a quality client Service. The below tasks further elaborate your key objectives:
- Accountable to ensure a first-class client experience through professional, timely and value add client interactions.
- Participation in business expansion activities such as the integration of newly acquired business and personnel.
- Management of client relationship and other associated service providers, including auditors, law firms, and banks.
- Drive a culture of compliance and risk control through identification and anticipation of potential risks, together with timely escalation and/or resolution. Maintain a relentless focus on KPIs under your remit
- Financial profitability and monitoring of client’s portfolio (including client invoicing and approval/analysis on billable hours, budget variances and write-offs)
- Evaluation of business procedure efficiency taking into consideration organizational objectives and application of improvements
- Lead a change agenda to empower the team at all levels to deliver
- Work closely with the Real Estate Platform lead to drive implementation and adoption of technology-focused solutions to client and operational requirements
- Lead a high performing team, supporting development and engagement of employees at all levels
- Actively role model a high-performance culture with clear accountabilities, driving cross functional collaboration
- Form part of the wider senior management team with active participation in initiatives to drive broader Alter Domus goals and objectives
- You have 7-10 years’ of fund experience, preferably in Private Equity, Real Estate or Alternatives.
- You have strong technical skills including accounting principles. Preferably, you will be a qualified accountant.
- Experience in the Yardi or eFront accounting platforms, along with workflow tools is considered an asset
- You possess excellent organisational, leadership and staff development skills.
- You possess the ability to drive and to execute change.
- Fluent English is essential for this role with fluency in other European languages considered an asset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
For more information, please visit: www.alterdomus.com. Alter Domus Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Hear from the team
"Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager - Fund Services, Jersey