August 22 2022
Fund Administration Services
This is fund accounting and administration at its finest. Where we pair end-to-end expertise with a full spectrum of integrated solutions to exceed our clients’ needs. Here, we advance what’s possible. And give you every opportunity to advance yourself in this fast-moving data-led area.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Fund Services Officer_Mauritius
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
• Assist in performing the day to day transactions pertaining to the management of the clients’ affairs and ensure that same is executed in a timely manner and efficiently;
• Preparation of capital calls, distribution notices and periodic NAV statements for investors in accordance with the Fund documentation;
• Assisting on the calculation of IRR and management fees;
• Assisting on the periodic reporting to investors, for instance, capital account statements to each investor;
• Assist with the incorporation of Fund entities in Mauritius including the internal process of onboarding clients;
• Liaise with local authorities (ROC, FSC, MRA etc…), banks and auditors regarding ongoing operational, administrative and audit matters;
• Perform bank account opening and attend to periodic KYC refresher performed by the banks;
• Process payment including on online platform;
• Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports like annual Administrator’s report;
• Assisting on the preparation of monthly Management Account and annual Financial Statement;
• Ensure Accounts, Financial Statements are audited within statutory deadline;
• Ensure all VAT, PAYE, TDS and Tax Return are filed by the deadline;
• Assistance on the preparation of the annual administrator’s report, compliance report and MLRO report for Fund entities;
• Maintaining accurate records of the fund activity, corporate status and investor information and ensure that the information is up to date and client information updated on relevant internal system;
• Ensure that all companies are in compliance with relevant laws, licensing conditions, regulation and guidelines including due diligence document;
• Ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
• You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting & Finance;
• You have between 2-3 years of relevant experience;
• You have good knowledge of regulation governing the global business sector;
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and consolidation accounting would be an advantage;
• Listen and respond to customer request in a timely manner;
• Familiar with accounting, audit and tax compliance matter;
• You are fluent in English and French;
• Good written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills;
• Ability to check and maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
• You possess team spirit, ability to work in demanding and high pressure environment, motivation to work well as an individual and as a team , and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
Hear from the team
"Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager - Fund Services, Jersey