Hyderabad, India; India
August 25 2023
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
- Work with a team of business analyst and client support personnel related to Solvas Asset Management (Alter Domus’ CLO and syndicated loan software)
- Work as a subject matter expert and resource for clients
- Model CLO deals for clients on Solvas Compliance
- Gather information from various stakeholders such as clients and team members to document functional, system, and/or data requirements and to acquire consensus
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish defects from enhancement requests
- Analyze, synthesize, and prioritize requirements for enhancements to systems and / or business processes throughout the product development life cycle
- Manage client support queries, issues, and/or enhancement requests ensuring adherence to SLAs
- Collaborate with team members to create detailed functional and/or technical specifications for complex development of new, or modifications to existing, applications
- Coordinate and assist with testing activities to help identify, mitigate, and resolve issues
- Provide guidance to quality assurance and the development teams to create unit and integrated test cases
- At least two years of experience working in CLO domain
- A successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering quality clients service and staying up to date with best operational practices and related technology in the loan market
- Ability to understand legal documents such as offering memoranda, offering circulars, indentures and private placement memoranda, including related compliance test calculations or concentration test limitations
- Ability to work independently and multitask in a fast-paced environment to meet client deadlines
- Strong organizational, analytical skills, problem-solving skills and high attention to detail
- Highly developed written and strong oral communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% (While the ability to travel up to 25% based on the requirements of client service projects is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access)
- Flexibility in working hours according to business needs
- Demonstrated expertise in the CLO domain and willingness to serve as subject matter expert to other areas of the business
- Familiarity or experience with the software development, support, or operations teams
- MBA in finance (or related fields)
- Exposure to SQL would be a plus
- Full-time during the hours of 11.00 AM – 08.00 PM IST. These hours may change occasionally, based on business needs.
Amanda Donohue, Senior Manager, Cork
Think ahead to five years’ time and where you would like to see yourself. That’s what I did and Alter Domus offered me the right path.
Aristidis Halikias, Managing Director, Chicago
Many might think that the financial services industry is primarily numbers and math, but I believe we are a people business. The people at Alter Domus make it what it is, and we have some of the best in the entire industry.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager, Jersey
Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta
As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.