October 05 2022
Risk & Compliance
For Compliance Team in our Luxembourg office, we are currently looking for a Compliance Officer to join and the AML/KYC team.
We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere adapted to your needs throughout your career.
Join Alter Domus Luxembourg
Work directly with compliance, AML/KYC TEAMS
As member of the Compliance Function, you will provide assistance and support the Compliance Team of AD Luxembourg. You will report to a Compliance Manager in Luxembourg.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
• Onboarding of prospect clients for both SPVs and Funds.
• Ongoing monitoring of client relationship for both SPVs and Funds.
• Monitoring of transactions.
• Cooperation with authorities.
• Policies review and update on an ongoing basis in collaboration with managers.
• Assist on new Compliance projects.
• Training to the Business and training to the Junior Compliance Officers in the team.
• Review of client acceptance files, identify, assess and mitigate compliance risks.
• KYC File Reviews on Investors (all risk ratings) on monthly basis (spot-checks) and report findings.
• Review escalation for High Risk investors.
• Key person in providing reporting from our screening tool.
• Key person in providing weekly follow up figures of the daily screening hits.
• Assist in completing compliance risk assessments.
• Assist in the performance of the Compliance monitoring programme.
• Contribute to the development of a Compliance framework and culture.
• You have 3 to 4 years’ experience in compliance/AML KYC in the financial service industry or a service provider for the financial service industry (e.g. consultancy or a big auditing firm).
• University degree – ideally in economics, finance, law, business informatics accounting, etc.
• You have thorough understanding of Know Your Customer and knowledge of EU and Luxembourg Compliance and AML related regulation.
• You are a team player and willing to support other members of the Compliance team and share your knowledge and experience.
• Strong Microsoft Office (specifically Excel) skills, ideally already familiar with data management software.
• You have a professional level of English (spoken and written), any other European language is considered an asset.
• You have excellent analytical, organisational and reporting skills, and written communication skills. You are rigorous, learn quickly and strive for results.
• You are able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• You are self-motivated and able to work independently.
Independent and possessing more than fourteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 2200 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
Amanda Donohue, Senior Manager, Cork
Think ahead to five years’ time and where you would like to see yourself. That’s what I did and Alter Domus offered me the right path.
Aristidis Halikias, Managing Director, Chicago
Many might think that the financial services industry is primarily numbers and math, but I believe we are a people business. The people at Alter Domus make it what it is, and we have some of the best in the entire industry.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager, Jersey
Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta
As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.