November 02 2022
We’re determined to define best practice for the future of corporate services. As a member of our team, you’ll stay in tune with every innovative development in the field of corporate accounting, tax, legal services and more. That’s how we earn our industry leading reputation – and you enhance yours.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Corporate Services Trainee - Luxembourg
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a CORPORATE SERVICES TRAINEE. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
OUR OFFER :
- Several internship opportunities of at least 4 months in duration with the possibility of recruitment for a full-time position upon completion of the internship
- Customized training within a young, dynamic, international corporate atmosphere
- Financial compensation as well as meal vouchers during the internship
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Trainee with Alter Domus, you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting clients in implementation and administration of Luxembourg holding companies, financing and intellectual property companies, and real estate companies
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable
- Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the Luxembourg tax authorities and tax advisers
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin – offs, mergers and acquisitions
- Assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings
YOUR PROFILE :
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- Strong academic background
- You are pursuing final year of University degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance.
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset)
- You are looking for an End-of-Studies Internship
- Your institution is able to provide an Internship Agreement for the whole duration of your traineeship
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- You have good communication skills and a strong team spirit
- You are independent, pro-active, detail-oriented and goal-driven
- You are able to meet tight deadlines
- You demonstrate problem solving, analytical and prioritisation skills
Hear from the team
"As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta