August 22 2022
Depositary Officer, German speaker
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a DEPOSITARY SERVICES SENIOR OFFICER. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Actively participating in the day to day operational depositary work, ensuring compliance of Alternative Investment Funds with regulations, with a focus on the following depositary duties:
- Cash monitoring
- Performing analysis and controls in order to mitigate the risk linked to depositary services.
- Assisting in drafting answers to clients’ requests for proposals and their related fee proposals.
- Participating in performing due diligence on our third parties.
- Being the clients’ contact point for both operational topics and the management of internal and external parties’ relationships such as Asset Managers, Administrators, Auditors, etc.
- You hold a bachelor's degree preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics.
- You show interest in the Financial Sector and specifically in the Private Equity and Real Estate Industry.
- You have between 0 and 2 years of relevant experience.
- You are fluent in English and German.
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office.
- You are organized, flexible and able to manage several tasks.
- You are keen to work in a small structure and you combine a large autonomy with the necessary attention to detail.
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills.
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
Amanda Donohue, Senior Manager, Cork
Think ahead to five years’ time and where you would like to see yourself. That’s what I did and Alter Domus offered me the right path.
Aristidis Halikias, Managing Director, Chicago
Many might think that the financial services industry is primarily numbers and math, but I believe we are a people business. The people at Alter Domus make it what it is, and we have some of the best in the entire industry.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager, Jersey
Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta
As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.