December 29 2023
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a DEPOSITARY SERVICES TRAINEE. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
• Several internship opportunities of at least 4 months in duration with the possibility of recruitment for a full-time position upon completion of the internship
• Customized training within a young, dynamic, international corporate atmosphere
• Financial compensation as well as meal vouchers during the internship
• Actively participating in the day-to-day operational depositary work, and, in particular focusing on the depositary’s oversight duties.
• Performing analysis and controls in order to mitigate the risk linked to depositary services.
• Actively participating to the Due Diligence exercise on AIFMs and third parties.
• Participating to the upgrade of our dashboard and to the project of enhancement of our eFront reporting capacities.
• You are pursuing final year of University degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance
• You are fluent in English (knowledge of French will be considered as an asset)
• You are a fast-learner and you are curious about your professional environment
• You have good communication skills and a strong team spirit
Amanda Donohue, Senior Manager, Cork
Think ahead to five years’ time and where you would like to see yourself. That’s what I did and Alter Domus offered me the right path.
Aristidis Halikias, Managing Director, Chicago
Many might think that the financial services industry is primarily numbers and math, but I believe we are a people business. The people at Alter Domus make it what it is, and we have some of the best in the entire industry.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager, Jersey
Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta
As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.