April 24 2023
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 3,600 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
For our Finance team in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Finance Trainee. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
• Several internship opportunities of at least 4 months in duration with the possibility of recruitment for a full-time position upon completion of the internship
• Customized training within a young, dynamic, international corporate atmosphere
• Financial compensation as well as meal vouchers during the internship
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
• You will directly report to the Revenue Senior Manager and your role will include the following responsibilities;
• Provide support on accounting, monthly closing, management reporting;
• Monitor the WIP (work in progress);
• Coordination with the billing team based in Luxembourg and Malta;
• Support the business team for detailed client’s revenue analysis;
• Ad hoc projects.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
• You are pursuing a University degree, preferably in Accounting/Finance;
• You show strong analytical thinking and you are confident in working with reports;
• You are fluent in English French is considered as an asset;
• Rigor, accuracy, team player and a can-do attitude are key required qualities;
• Self-motivated, mature and looking to develop in an environment which is full of opportunities for growth and career advancement;
• Your institution is able to provide an Internship Agreement for the whole duration of your traineeship.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
• Strong data analytics skills using MS SQL, MS Excel, VBA and Business Intelligence tools;
• Knowledge of SAP will be an asset.
Amanda Donohue, Senior Manager, Cork
Think ahead to five years’ time and where you would like to see yourself. That’s what I did and Alter Domus offered me the right path.
Aristidis Halikias, Managing Director, Chicago
Many might think that the financial services industry is primarily numbers and math, but I believe we are a people business. The people at Alter Domus make it what it is, and we have some of the best in the entire industry.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager, Jersey
Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta
As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.