August 22 2022
Internal Communications & HR Marketing Trainee
Employer Branding team is looking for a digital talent to help Alter Domus develop engaging internal campaigns and a unique employee experience in a truly global environment.
• As Internal Communication & HR Marketing Trainee, you will be able to use your pragmatic and tech-savvy spirit to coordinate the development of Alter Domus’ future digital workplace, within the Microsoft O365 environment
• At ease with systems, you will also have the opportunity to unleash your creative talent in order to develop innovative ways of engaging Alter Domus’ candidates and employees through appealing campaigns, messages, videos and visuals
• Together with you, we are looking forward to building a unique employee experience for our 3000 colleagues across 20 countries.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordination between HR and Tech teams to offer appealing internal communication channels and content;
• Designing visuals on PhotoShop for internal campaigns, screensavers, TV screens;
• Moderation of content on social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor, Monster;
• Creating internal communication videos on PlayPlay;
• Creating internal surveys on Microsoft Teams;
• Creating and updating content on Alter Domus onboarding app;
What we’ll look for on your CV:
• Social Media has no secret for you;
• Agile mind adopting new technology easily;
• Interest in Human Resources, Communication, Marketing, Employer Branding;
• You are pursuing final year of University degree, preferably in Digital Marketing/ Communications;
• Your institution is able to provide an Internship Agreement for the whole duration of your traineeship;
• You are fluent in English (knowledge of other languages will be considered as an asset);
• You have good communication skills and a strong team spirit.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
• Previous experience in content management and curation on Social Media;
• Previous experience with Microsoft O365 Applications (Teams, Yammer, Forms, etc) and Online SharePoint;
• Knowledge in Web Design;
• A nice personal brand shining through your social media presence.
Amanda Donohue, Senior Manager, Cork
Think ahead to five years’ time and where you would like to see yourself. That’s what I did and Alter Domus offered me the right path.
Aristidis Halikias, Managing Director, Chicago
Many might think that the financial services industry is primarily numbers and math, but I believe we are a people business. The people at Alter Domus make it what it is, and we have some of the best in the entire industry.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager, Jersey
Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta
As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.