August 22 2022
RC for Funds - Compliance Manager
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a RC (Responsable Conformité) for funds for our Management Company. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
- Ability to manage a portfolio of diversified alternative funds (SIF, RAIF, SCSp/SCS…) in the sectors of private equity, real estate, debt essentially;
- Meet the qualifications set by CSSF in the FAQ of November 2019 to act as an RC in Luxembourg;
- Ensure compliance of the Funds with Luxembourg Anti-money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing (“AML/CTF"). Be the single point of contact of CSSF and AED for any RC duties such as AML reports, AML surveys or ad hoc requests from the regulator;
- Coordinate with all teams involved and external service providers where applicable (AIFM, Investment Advisor, Transfer Agent, Depositary Bank…);
- Perform the annual AML due diligence of service providers as part of the oversight control;
- Maintain the library of template documentation required to perform the service, and where necessary support writing of bespoke policies with clients;
- Onboarding of any new mandates and be involved in the service proposal process.
- Familiarity with AML/CTF legislation/directives and Luxembourg market practice for Funds;
- Fluent in English ( knowledge ofv German and French language are a plus);
- Experience in managing a team to coordinate the preparation of deliverables and KPI’s management;
- Ability to interpret regulatory guidelines and apply a risk-based approach;
- Strong knowledge of legal entity structures both domestic and international;
- Proactive attitude, tact, ability to communicate with authorized management and attend Board meetings.
Amanda Donohue, Senior Manager, Cork
Think ahead to five years’ time and where you would like to see yourself. That’s what I did and Alter Domus offered me the right path.
Aristidis Halikias, Managing Director, Chicago
Many might think that the financial services industry is primarily numbers and math, but I believe we are a people business. The people at Alter Domus make it what it is, and we have some of the best in the entire industry.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager, Jersey
Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta
As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.