What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Fund Services Manager_Australia
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- The experience you acquired in the past along with your strong organizational skills, your sound judgment and ability to prioritise tasks as well as your strong personality will provide for the ideal team leader. Under your responsibility the team will grow and evolve thanks to good listening skills, adapted coaching and planning.
- As the central point of contact for your accounts, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks, and, therefore you will be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs. You will be the person who guarantees all operational aspects of the account (inclusive, for instance, of client invoicing) and ensures accuracy in the administrative, fiscal, and legal maintenance of the account.
- You will manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, custodians, and trustees. Your self-confidence, combined with knowledge of the financial markets will be a very strong asset for us and will reinforce our leading position in the market.
- You will be in charge of some internal projects.
- You are a fully qualified accounting professional (CPA, CA).
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting & Finance.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant post-qualification work experience in the fields of accounting, tax, or audit.
- Knowledge of the Funds Industry, specifically Alternative Investment Funds (Private Equity Funds, Real Estate Funds), will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with working on Australian companies will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with working with Yardi software will be considered a distinct advantage.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a requirement.
- You have strong management and relationship skills.
- Fund Accounting and reporting exposure will be considered a distinct advantage.
- You combine the commitment to quality and the management of business risks with the ability to take initiative.
Hear from the team
"Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager - Fund Services, Jersey