What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
For our office in Nicosia, we are seeking an officer for one of our Corporate Services teams. We offer, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere aswell as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs, including:
- Maintaining company Accounts and preparing periodic management reports, for a varied portfolio containing a mix of regulated and unregulated corporate entities predominantly made up of Cypriot limited companies;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable.
- Assisting in the coordination of year-end audits;
- Preparing corporate tax and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisors when applicable;
- Preparing payroll for clients’ employees;
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies;
- Assisting clients in implementation of holding, investing, financing, intellectual property as well as real estate companies;
- Assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings when applicable.
- While employed as an officer you will have the opportunity to attend training to enhance your current skills and learn new ones as well.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- Working towards your professional accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA);
- Up to 2-3 years relevant experience within the fields of accounting or audit.
- Fluency in both English and Greek (written and spoken) is a requirement;
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines
- You can work independently, while also possessing risk awareness and high integrity when dealing with confidential information.
- Good communication skills, organised and flexible.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
- Strong academic background, preferably with a degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit or Economics.
- Experience in preparation of Financial Statements using Caseware;
- Experience in payroll preparation function using E-Soft or other payroll software;
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
Independent and possessing more than eighteen years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies.
Our staff of over 4,000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.