Salt Lake City, United States
May 23 2023
Investor Services Associate I
Alter Domus is looking for a new Investor Services Associate to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Autonomy and ability to lead an assigned workflow/work product; or be a subject matter expert on it;
- Ability to lead team projects or inter-department projects or meeting calls;
- Assist with training/mentoring incoming team members;
- Cross-trained in team functions; and/or able to quickly cross-train for other departments for projects;
- May serve as a back-up/ point person to Sr. Associate/Lead
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Process Investor Subscription documentation with accuracy; including entering the appropriate information either by data entry or upload to the record keeping system.
- Work to identify all possible information included in a Subscription Document that may need to be reported to a client, regulator, auditor or internal management.
- Perform quality control compliance review on subscription documentation processed by other groups.
- Collect and review all required documentation for accuracy and completion.
- Enter applicable information into third party KYC system for verification of identity and negative news search.
- Ability to coordinate with DTCC/AIP platform to successfully complete the following tasks:
- Creation and Submission of Security General Profile to establish fund profile on AIP
- Creation and Submission of Positions and Activity Files
- Identify rejections and perform follow up
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; or relevant experience;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Impeccable customer service skills; and
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
Amanda Donohue, Senior Manager, Cork
Think ahead to five years’ time and where you would like to see yourself. That’s what I did and Alter Domus offered me the right path.
Aristidis Halikias, Managing Director, Chicago
Many might think that the financial services industry is primarily numbers and math, but I believe we are a people business. The people at Alter Domus make it what it is, and we have some of the best in the entire industry.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager, Jersey
Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta
As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.