What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Senior Fund Manager - Real Estate
Alter Domus is currently seeking a new Senior Fund Manager to join our Fund Administration team.
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of Private Equity fund structures and show proficiency in accounting for complex transactions, understanding investment fund legal documents, and possessing the technical knowledge necessary to guide your team(s) in implementing best practices;
- Lead communications at senior levels with client personnel and investment professionals both internally and externally;
- Provide guidance for internal and external clients evolving needs;
- Strive to provide best in class service to our clients and actively seek ways to improve and automate workflow processes;
- Oversee the supervision of Client Manager, Senior Fund Accountants and Fund Accountants and foster a culture of continuous improvement;
- Participate and lead projects across the department, particularly those which look to mitigate risk, improve operating efficiency, and deliver exceptional client service;
- Audit process senior lead; address global and complex accounting issues with the auditors;
- Maintain a direct relationship with audit/tax firms;
- Help establish and implement strategy for recruiting/talent needs;
- Represent the firm in a professional manner at all times, displaying the ethical behavior we expect in all interactions, both internally and externally;
- Maintain membership in industry organizations – stay up to date on current industry needs, including representing Alter Domus at events.
- 13+ years of professional experience with 8+ years of management experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field;
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with the proven ability to work efficiently to meet client deliverables;
- Experience effectively leading teams and driving operational efficiencies;
- Investran, Alta Return and/or eFront experience is a plus.
Independent and possessing more than fifteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 2,000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
The Alter Domus Group offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
For more information, please visit: www.alterdomus.com. Alter Domus Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Hear from the team
"Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager - Fund Services, Jersey