May 18 2023
We’re determined to define best practice for the future of corporate services. As a member of our team, you’ll stay in tune with every innovative development in the field of corporate accounting, tax, legal services and more. That’s how we earn our industry leading reputation – and you enhance yours.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Corporate Secretarial Senior Officer
- Provide full spectrum of company secretarial and administration duties to our client entities. to ensure compliance with corporate governance and local statutory rules.
- Handle business filing with ASIC.
- Manage relationships with our clients plus other related service providers, including auditors and tax agents.
- Follow up with clients on compliance checks and requirements.
- Perform due diligence on the clients with regular review.
- Track client’s requests till completion.
- Monitoring register of registrable controllers updates from clients.
- Basic drafting of resolutions and corporate secretarial documents.
- Any other ad hoc secretarial duties.
- You are meticulous, keen eye for details.
- Diploma/degree in any discipline.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of administrative/cosec work.
- Good command in English, verbally and written
- You have the ability to prioritize, work under pressure, meet deadlines, and handle clients professionally.
- You combine the commitment to quality and the management of business risks with the ability to take initiative.
- You are independent and possess strong written and communication skills.
- You are able to work collaboratively in a team.
Hear from the team
"As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta