April 06 2023
Fund Administration Services
This is fund accounting and administration at its finest. Where we pair end-to-end expertise with a full spectrum of integrated solutions to exceed our clients’ needs. Here, we advance what’s possible. And give you every opportunity to advance yourself in this fast-moving data-led area.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Capital Fund Administration Intern
CAPITAL FUND ADMINISTRATION INTERN
Alter Domus is looking for a Capital Fund Administration Intern to join our team in Vilnius!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As Capital Administration Intern you will be:
- Analyzing, reconciling and validating data received from the client and/or other service provider;
- Calculating and executing cash distributions and hypothetical fund liquidations for all type of funds and for all type of asset class;
- Creating client reports and data extracts. Communicating results to clients.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The concept and lifecycle of Alternative Investments fund: getting familiar with commitments, capital calls, NAV calculations, management and performance fee calculations;
- Play an active role in an expert pool team that will both work on specific clients and also act as a support for the other delivery teams;
- Work with data coming from different accounting software (eFront, Investran,…);
- Interact with client personnel at all levels of the organization for data acquisition, financial statement review and issue resolution.
WHAT YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM
- Wide training offering from the Alter Domus Academy;
- Hybrid working arrangements;
- Meet the Manager Sessions;
- Working in teams on collaborative projects;
- Taking part in Sports and Social activities.
- You are studying towards an undergraduate degree (or above) in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics;
- You have an interest in the alternative investment industry;
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills, you prioritise teamwork, reliability and being organized and you take the initiative to solve problems and generate results;
- You are fluent in English (both spoken and written).
*Financial compensation for internship roles is 1,000eur gross
WHAT WE DO
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 4,500 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Hear from the team
"Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager - Fund Services, Jersey