January 18 2023
Join our growing team in Vilnius as A Legal Officer
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
You will have day to day responsibility for a varied portfolio of containing a mix of real estate and private equity corporate entities, and will act as one of the main liaison and points of contact for all company secretarial matters relating to the client;
While employed as an Officer you will have the opportunity to attend training to enhance your current skills and learn new ones as well;
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working on the setup and / or on-boarding of client structures, and administering complex international structures;
- Assisting with the preparation, collation and ongoing monitoring of Know Your Customer / Client Due Diligence and promoter / corporate files;
- Interaction with clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants and tax advisors both in person and via written or telephone communication;
- Preparing the documents for various company secretarial transactions (e.g. incorporation, share allotment, capital reduction, change of directors, strike off, amendment of articles of association, power of attorney etc.) and arranging the necessary filings;
- Preparing for and participating in board and shareholders' meetings;
- Maintenance of statutory records for entities and monitoring annual statutory filings;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking the appropriate action;
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the entities.
- Holding a relevant professional qualification or be working towards one would be an asset but not a requirement;
- You have one year or more of company secretarial experience;
- Prior Blueprint experience (now called Diligent) would be a plus;
- You are keen to learn and possess an enthusiastic attitude;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate;
- You adopt a flexible and hands-on approach;
- You are organised with an eye for detail;
- You have the ability to prioritise and to handle multiple projects simultaneously is essential;
- You possess good communication skills and you are able to deal with people at all levels.
Monthly salary: from 1750 EUR Gross
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 4,500 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Amanda Donohue, Senior Manager, Cork
Think ahead to five years’ time and where you would like to see yourself. That’s what I did and Alter Domus offered me the right path.
Aristidis Halikias, Managing Director, Chicago
Many might think that the financial services industry is primarily numbers and math, but I believe we are a people business. The people at Alter Domus make it what it is, and we have some of the best in the entire industry.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager, Jersey
Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta
As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.