January 18 2023
Legal Senior Officer
Join our growing team in Vilnius as A Legal Senior Officer
For our office in Vilnius, we are seeking fresh company secretarial talent to join our growing Corporate Services team. We offer a friendly, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will have day to day responsibility for a varied portfolio containing a mix of real estate and private equity corporate entities and will act as one of the main liaison and points of contact for all matters relating to the clients;
You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for the quality of the work that is carried out for your clients. You will review work produced for submission to senior level staff.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Taking care of the day-to-day company secretarial operations of the entities;
- Overseeing various company secretarial transactions (e.g. incorporation, share allotment, capital reduction, change of directors, strike off, amendment of articles of association, buy back, power of attorney, loan notes etc.) to include preparation and/or review of the necessary corporate approvals, Companies House filings, statutory registers updates etc.;
- Training junior staff, delegating tasks and reviewing work;
- Preparing for and participating in board and shareholders' meetings and ensuring the minutes turnaround are respected;
- Ensuring the internal processes are followed and logs/trackers are updated;
- Maintenance of statutory records for entities and ensuring annual and ad-hoc filing requirements are met;
- Proactively arranging a regular review (health check) of the entities’ records;
- Proactive collaboration between the Co-Sec and Accounting teams as well as other Alter Domus offices, with a focus on client service delivery;
- Working on the setup and / or on-boarding of client structures, and administering complex international structures;
- Assisting with the preparation, collation and ongoing monitoring of Know Your Customer / Client Due Diligence and promoter / corporate files;
- Interaction with clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants and tax advisors both in person and via written or telephone communication;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking the appropriate action;
- Assisting the management with the billing and cash collection.
- Hold a university degree and/or relevant professional qualification (Chartered Governance Institute or equivalent) or be working towards one;
- You have 3 years or more of relevant experience (company secretarial and managing corporate structures of a similar nature);
- Prior Blueprint experience (now called Diligent) would be a very strong asset;
- You have a good knowledge of compliance requirements and AML regulations;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate;
- You adopt a flexible and hands-on approach;
- You are organised with an eye for detail;
- You have the ability to prioritise and to handle multiple projects simultaneously is essential;
- You possess good communication skills and you are able to deal with people at all levels.
Monthly salary: from 2460 EUR Gross
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 4,500 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Amanda Donohue, Senior Manager, Cork
Think ahead to five years’ time and where you would like to see yourself. That’s what I did and Alter Domus offered me the right path.
Aristidis Halikias, Managing Director, Chicago
Many might think that the financial services industry is primarily numbers and math, but I believe we are a people business. The people at Alter Domus make it what it is, and we have some of the best in the entire industry.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager, Jersey
Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta
As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.