Vilnius, Lithuania; Cork, Ireland
May 04 2023
Core Platforms Senior Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join our Global Credit Funds Platform Delivery team working in an agile, fast-paced environment supporting our growing global business. The VBO Platform Delivery Leader will support our client fund services teams covering multiple credit funds and structured credit products business. The work activity includes supporting client teams with accounting system and reporting software, project work, ongoing best practice consulting, and developing excel-based solutions. Furthermore, the Platform Support Analyst will answer system support tickets, manage user access, and help design and run training sessions.
• Lead VBO Platform Delivery Team in Europe
• Apply your exceptional problem-solving skills to optimize efficiencies for our global fund services team.
• Work directly with our business and technology team to investigate and resolve complex accounting and reporting issues.
• Work directly with business users and software engineers to deliver solutions and ongoing support.
• Manage special projects and custom solutions for our clients.
• Support ongoing training and development of new team members.
• Keep projects on budget and on time.
• Present to management and propose solutions.
• Apply basic technology skills to analyze and troubleshoot system issues.
• Test new features and support our quality control team on documenting test plans.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Commitment to a client-focused, solutions-oriented approach.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting or Finance.
• 7+ years of Financial Accounting experience preferred;
• Fund administration, accounting and financial experience in hedge funds, private equity and credit mutual funds preferred;
• Experience with accounting systems, such as EFront, FIS Investran (Private Capital Suite) Advent Geneva, a plus.
• Proactive learning style, highly inquisitive and curious attitude and excellent track-record of solving complex problems with focus and determination.
• Curiosity about technology and enjoys working with both business and technology professionals.
• Experience acting as a liaison or interface between business users and technology team is preferred.
• Highly capable of working both independently and collaboratively within a dynamic team environment.
• Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (excel, word, etc);
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and is versatile at juggling multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
• Must be a self-starter, quick learner, capable of grasping new concepts quickly and will consistently deliver results in a client-focused culture.
Amanda Donohue, Senior Manager, Cork
Think ahead to five years’ time and where you would like to see yourself. That’s what I did and Alter Domus offered me the right path.
Aristidis Halikias, Managing Director, Chicago
Many might think that the financial services industry is primarily numbers and math, but I believe we are a people business. The people at Alter Domus make it what it is, and we have some of the best in the entire industry.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager, Jersey
Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta
As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.