May 25 2023
Fund Administration Services
This is fund accounting and administration at its finest. Where we pair end-to-end expertise with a full spectrum of integrated solutions to exceed our clients’ needs. Here, we advance what’s possible. And give you every opportunity to advance yourself in this fast-moving data-led area.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Manager - Capital Administration
Join our growing team in Vilnius as a Capital Fund Administration Manager
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
You will play a critical role in the Alter Domus organization and is responsible for delivering Alter Domus’ services to clients. This position will lead a team performing allocation of distributions and capital account balances for private equity partnerships, such as fund waterfalls / carried interest calculations.
The position will maintain direct client communications and over time, will become responsible for day-to-day client relationships. In addition, the Fund Manager will be Alter Domus’ subject matter expert relating to the actual economics of client funds and individual limited partner capital balances. The Fund Manager will also be responsible for managing internal teams that help support her/him in meeting client deliverables.
A strong technical ability, attention to detail, and drive to learn new concepts will be needed to analyze client activity and become an expert in your client portfolio. Experience and interest in systems/financial software is important. Trouble-shooting and the desire to understand software are also key.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the local team lead for a team of 2-5 staff, serving a portfolio of leading European PE, credit, and/or real estate fund managers;
- Plan and allocate team workload, understanding client needs, and communicating with your Senior Manager;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal colleagues in Europe and US;
- Establish and maintain proficiency in the capital administration requirements of client partnerships;
- Perform data exchange between client and Alter Domus environments;
- Execute allocations of cash distributions and hypothetical fund liquidations;
- Analyze, reconcile, validate and post allocation results to CapAssure (our proprietary software);
- Produce client reports and data extracts. Communicate results to clients;
- Interact with client personnel at all levels of the organization for data acquisition, financial statement review and issue resolution. Work with internal quality assurance professionals and senior management within the firm to maintain high quality standards in a demanding environment;
- Manage, coach and develop the team.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- Experience with automated financial systems and accounting softwares;
- 5 to 7 years of experience in accounting/finance;
- Experience with preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills;
- Strong communication skills and an ability to independently interact with client personnel;
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a team environment with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and address competing priorities;
- Relevant professional accounting and finance experience including, but not limited to, work experience at a fund administrator or an alternative investment firm is a strong plus;
- An understanding of IFRS accounting principles and reporting methods would be considered as an asset;
- Knowledge of Private Equity Fund accounting is a strong plus.
Salary from 3583 Eur Gross
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Hear from the team
"Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager - Fund Services, Jersey