March 10 2023
Fund Administration Services
This is fund accounting and administration at its finest. Where we pair end-to-end expertise with a full spectrum of integrated solutions to exceed our clients’ needs. Here, we advance what’s possible. And give you every opportunity to advance yourself in this fast-moving data-led area.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Portfolio Accounting Senior Officer
Join our growing Fund Accounting team in Vilnius as Portfolio Accounting Senior Officer!
As part of a dedicated expert team, you will be responsible for the delivery of Alter Domus’ world-class suite of integrated solutions to a portfolio of clients.
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for the accounting and full administration of a portfolio of Alter Domus clients and will act as a liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to the account with responsibility for the quality of the work carried out for the client. Specifically, you will:
- Create, review and distribute reconciliations and customized daily/monthly reporting packages to clients and internal teams;
- Ensure all life cycle events for portfolios containing multiple asset types are reviewed and accurate prior to external delivery;
- Assist with new client onboardings, audits, and other strategic initiatives;
- Coordinate with client and ensure team is fully aware of all daily deliverables and expectations;
- Assume responsibility for training and development of C&SP staff;
- Ownership of process improvement and final delivery of solutions;
- Develop a “big picture” mentality of daily portfolio accounting tasks, internal system usage, and how we deliver to our clients;
- Ensure timeframes and deliverables agreed with Client and Trustee are met per service level agreements;
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize, complete, and delegate tasks while providing high quality customer service;
- Apply experience and understanding of market and best practices when managing transactions and data flows;
- Develop leadership skills by participating in strategic initiatives;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your managers or clients;
- Mentor and review the work done by members of the team.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business, or economics preferred;
- 3+ years of professional experience within a business or financial service related role;
- Working knowledge of loan operations, credit/debt funds, portfolio accounting principles and customer service experience;
- Experience mentoring, managing workloads and training of team members preferred;
- Ability to independently research and resolve problems;
- Responsive, friendly, professional, and highly organized communication skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel;
- Broad market knowledge and familiarity with Bloomberg, performance systems, and other loan research and analysis tools a plus;
- Exceptional attention to detail and able to thrive within a high-volume data-entry environment with both proficiency and accuracy;
- Willingness to work within a deadline-driven environment.
- Expertise in Credit Fund Accounting and Bank Loan Markets operations;
- High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
Good communication skills, organised and flexible;
Monthly salary: from 2700 EUR Gross
WHAT WE DO
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 4,500 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Hear from the team
"Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager - Fund Services, Jersey