March 30 2023
Senior Business Analyst - Yardi
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
- Review and resolve (in collaboration with IT support where necessary) user technical issues related to the operation of the Yardi system.
- Work with the European Real Estate operations team leads to ensure best practices are used consistently across our Real Estate service offerings.
- Work with EMEA Real Estate Platform Leader and Technical Manager to review, suggest, and implement process improvements to ensure compliance adherence across Real Estate accounting/operations group.
- Have a strong understanding of the tools and resources needed to meet deliverables.
- Assist in the design and delivery of training materials & plans, ensure teams are adequately trained, and provide feedback to trainees and trainer where appropriate on gaps that need to be addressed.
- Have a leading role in Yardi implementations, including the set-up of funds in the system, migration of data from external sources, and gathering of requirements for custom reporting.
- Coach and support operations team members in the best practice use of the system and adoption of new functionality.
- Provide training and guidance to more junior members of the Platform Delivery Team.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting skills,
- Attention to details and is comfortable with working on multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- This role suits someone who is a self-starter, quick learner, capable of grasping new concepts quickly and consistently delivers results in a client-focused culture.
- Previous experience with Yardi, real estate or investment funds.
Salary: €2700 - €3700 EUR Gross Per Month
Amanda Donohue, Senior Manager, Cork
Think ahead to five years’ time and where you would like to see yourself. That’s what I did and Alter Domus offered me the right path.
Aristidis Halikias, Managing Director, Chicago
Many might think that the financial services industry is primarily numbers and math, but I believe we are a people business. The people at Alter Domus make it what it is, and we have some of the best in the entire industry.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager, Jersey
Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta
As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.