What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Fund Services Manager_Singapore
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will lead the team (including Senior Officers and Officers) to achieve and meet their needs. Specific responsibilities include the following:
• As the team leader, you will use experience you have acquired in the past as well as excellent organizational skills, sound judgment, the ability to prioritize tasks, and strong personal character to help your team perform and grow. Your team will benefit from your good listening skills, tailored coaching, and planning;
• You will guide your Senior Officers and Officers in completing their work, and by extension acting as the final level of review;
• As the central point of contact for your accounts, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, you will be able to accurately measure potential risks and business expansion, and, therefore you will be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs;
• You will guarantee all operational aspects of the account and you will be responsible for the financial monitoring of the client portfolio (including client invoicing);
• You will be in charge of the coordination and validation of all work delivered by the team;
• You will manage the relationships with other service providers in the industry, including auditors, law firms, and banks;
• You will actively be involved in internal projects (e.g. product development, organisational improvements, and technical improvements).
• 5 – 10 years of experience working in asset management (preferably in fund houses, fund administrators or the Big 4 etc.);
• Several years of experience in Private Equity or Real Estate Fund Administration including NAV calculation, Transfer Agency and investor servicing, tax compliance among others;
• Fully qualified Accountant (e.g. ISCA/ACCA/CPAA/AICPA/CA);
• You are fluent in written and spoken English. Fluency in any other Asian languages, such as Mandarin, Japanese and/or Korean will be considered as an asset;
• You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
• You have experience in leading teams/others
Hear from the team
"Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager - Fund Services, Jersey