What makes a successful member of our team? Check out these top traits we're looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Team player
Our culture is unlike anywhere else. We are proud of what we have built so far – even as we continue to push our boundaries, to ensure our success in the future. Our environment is powered by a unique set of values and one deliberate mission. To perform, together. By harnessing technology and the collective intelligence of our people, we make the investment management process run smoother: transparent, data led decision making on a global scale. We are The Alternative.
Flexible Working Hours
Competitive packages with extra benefits depending on location
Extra days depending on location and birthday leave
Corporate Services Intern
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 5,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
For our office in Brussels, we are currently looking for a Corporate Services Intern. We offer a dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs, including:
• Assisting clients in administration of commercial and real estate entities;
• Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;
• Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports;
• Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;
• Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;
• Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions offs, mergers and acquisitions;
• Assisting with the organization of management board meetings and shareholders meetings.
• Strong academic background;
• You are pursuing a University degree, preferably in Accounting & Finance and/or are a qualified accountant;
• You are looking for an End-of-Studies Internship;
• Your institution is able to provide an Internship Agreement for the duration of your traineeship;
• You are fluent in French and English. Dutch would be considered as an advantage;
• You are organised, committed and punctual.
Hear from the team
"As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta