January 24 2024
We are Alter Domus. Our name means “The Other House” and we’re a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you’re speaking to. And it’s your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 5,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world’s leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We’re specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what’s possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
• Several internship opportunities of at least 4 months in duration with the possibility of recruitment for a full-time position upon completion of the internship
• Customized training within a young, dynamic, international corporate atmosphere
• Financial compensation as well as meal vouchers during the internship
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be part of the Regulatory services team and you will be in charge of:
• Review of subscription agreements and KYC documents for new investors;
• Follow up KYC missing information with the Engagement team and the client;
• Maintenance of KYC information in the clients/UBOs database and in the electronic document management system (EDMS);
• Performance of the ongoing monitoring tasks related to these investors.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
• You are pursuing a University degree, preferably in law, finance or economics;
• You show high interest in regulatory and compliance topics;
• You are fluent in English. Any other language will be considered an advantage;
• You like working in a small team and you are able to think out of the box;
• You are a results-oriented person;
• You combine a large autonomy with the necessary attention to detail;
• You are looking for an End-of-Studies Internship;
• Your institution is able to provide an Internship Agreement for the duration of your traineeship.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
• You have good communication skills and a strong team spirit;
• You are independent, pro-active, detail-oriented and goal-driven;
• You are able to meet tight deadlines;
• You demonstrate problem solving, analytical and prioritisation skills.
Amanda Donohue, Senior Manager, Cork
Think ahead to five years’ time and where you would like to see yourself. That’s what I did and Alter Domus offered me the right path.
Aristidis Halikias, Managing Director, Chicago
Many might think that the financial services industry is primarily numbers and math, but I believe we are a people business. The people at Alter Domus make it what it is, and we have some of the best in the entire industry.
Carla Walmsley, Senior Manager, Jersey
Alter Domus were fully supportive through my studying path, providing study support in the way of study fees and study leave, as well as some flexible working towards nearer each exam to help me manage with work/life (and exam!) balance.
Shania Galea, Corporate Services Officer, Malta
As a junior, I learn a lot from all colleagues around me. In addition, the AD Academy keeps on providing us with all the training we need.